Subject: Invitation to submit proposals for the action “Prevention, Preparedness and Response to natural and human-induced disasters in the Eastern Partnership countries - phase 4” (UCPM-2025-PPRDEAST4-IBA)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2025 12:51:24 +0200

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Colleagues,

The European Commission has the pleasure to inform your authorities about 
the launch of the call for proposals for regional civil protection programme 
in the Eastern Partnership countries (PPRD East 4). The submission of 
proposals will be available on the Funding & Tenders Portal starting on 30 
January 2025. The deadline for the submission of proposals is 29 April 2025.

Please facilitate the transmission of this email, together with documents 
explaining the procedure of the application, to relevant persons in charge 
of a potential application.

In addition, we would like to inform that the PPRD East 4 programme will be 
presented at the information day on 4 February 2025. The agenda and other 
practical details on the live streaming event will be published on the 
<https://civil-protection-knowledge-network.europa.eu/events/information-day-2025-calls-track-1-taff-pprd-east-4> 
Union Civil Protection Knowledge Network website.

Thank you very much for your attention in advance.

With kind regards,

ECHO CP EAST Team

European Commission
DG ECHO - Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian 
Aid Operations

Unit C.1 - Southeast Europe, Eastern Neighbourhood and Central Asia

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>